Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Exercise...

Exercise your right to vote today!!!

Even if it is just for the snacks, as it is for Jackson.
When I told him we were going to vote, replied "Yes! I get cookies there!" (but he picked Cheetos today instead of cookies!)

What is with this pose?
I asked Jackson where he learned it and he said "Barnes"
Barnes is a little boy in his class who must be a riot! Jackson comes home most days with interesting words or stories he has learned from Barnes. My favorite was when he asked me if all fish's heads come off when fishing?" I asked Barnes's mom about this particular story and she said "Yes, we took him fishing. T he fish he caught had heads but after they were cleaned, the heads were gone."
So..Barnes came to school telling all the kids when you go fishing, it causes heads to come off the fish!
Jackson thinks he is historical! I'm starting to agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment