Friday, March 23, 2012

A visit to meet Miss Allie

I was so excited about this morning - we were heading to Laura's house to meet her new arrival Allie! The boys were looking forward to playing with Ford and Cody and I couldn't wait to see Laura and hold precious Allie!

As always, I was amazed at how together Laura is! She has three little ones, 4 and under, and a clean house! Amazing!
Precious Allie!
We tried to get the boys to snap a picture of the two of us with Allie - this was the best we got.
Happy Family!

The fun activity of the morning was bringing ALL of Ford's stuffed animals down and filling the empty cradle. I stopped them for a picture and this was the pose I got....kinda reminded me of the gangster pose I snapped last time we were there! What is it about Cody and Ford that brings that out in Jackson?!
2010

No comments:

Post a Comment